It's Christmas everyone!! Say thank you and spend time with the people you love. I'd like to say thank you to all my new customers for your support. It's been a pleasure meeting new people over the past few months and getting much-appreciated positive feedback! I'm trying to take a short break at the tail-end of this busy year. I look forward to revealing new work after the new year.
Sunday, December 23, 2007
I'm in love with this Installation by Lisa Soloman called "I Want Sugar". Check it out at her site lisasolomon.com.
It being Christmas Eve Eve, I don't have time to gush on and on. But i just found this so irresistable, I had to mention it. ok. Now back to being Santa's little helper!
ps- oopsie! I mis-spelled the lovely Miss Lisa's last name above. Do take note: LISA SOLOMON.
Thanks Lisa for noting! ooooh this hurried time of year!
Friday, December 7, 2007
My friend and fellow blogger Rosetung has recently tagged me to participate in this blogger list game which requires revealing 5 things. I'm thrilled at this request because I love making lists!!
So Here goes, My List shall be...
THE TOP 5 REASONS I SHOULD BE AN ELF:
1. I have a host of elf-like talents that are going to waste as we speak (where I type this at my desk at work on my lunch-break)... which include: drawing, painting, toy-making, sewing, hat-making, hand-writing, bookmaking, gift-wrapping, framing, boxing, organizing, writing, and designing.
2. I have pointy ears.
3. I look particularly good in elf shoes.
4. I have an insatiable sweet tooth, which is valuable in maintaining excitement for bon bons and lollipops.
5. I can relate with other elves, and be a role model to little elves-in-training.
and now, I will be tagging 5 fellow bloggers, and post these rules for their reference:
Rules: Link to the tagger and post these rules on your blog. Share 5 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
And now I TAG YOU! (I've decided to tag my blogger idols, (cheesy grin), with respect, knowing they likely are too fabulous to respond)
1. Poppy Talk - blogger craft design genius extraordinaire
2. Port2Port - you first inspired me to start my own blog! :)
3. Kitty Genius - love your genuineness/successful artful-living inspiration. thanks for making it happen.
4. Fifi - I love Fifi's couture style! thank you whoever you are, for making fifi. she's the coolest bunny i know.
5. Paperheart - Thank you Jessica for just being who you are. I know you don't know me, but I feel like a little girl fan. I've been checking your site for years, and always appreciating your honesty in art-making. i should have contacted you long ago. to say thanks.
And that's all friends!
Thanks to J at Rosetung for tagging me! I'm so honored to play!
from (literally) the desk of Rebecca.